Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Teacher
My teacher's name is Mr. Anuar.He likes to joke and play tricks on us.There was one time , our teacher told us to bring $3.00 for our Science Production . The next day ,I gave him $3.00 and he said that I have only gave him $2.90. I was surprised and said that I have given him the actual amount . I took another 10 cents from my wallet.My teacher told me to come back and he showed me his hand.I laughed when I saw the 10 cents in his hands !I went back to my seatand sat down.He is a very comical teacher and i will never forgot him.

6 comments:

"Stingray" Loh said...

Hahaha... That was funny man, Mr Anuar loves playing tricks on people, but not sure what would happen when play tricks on an AQ Berserker. Hahaha!

"Stingray" Loh said...

Oh and yes, forgotten to mention this, he made me feel like want to kill him with my Guardian Blade because... IT IS NONE OF YOU ALL'S BUISNESS.

(want to know why? ask Corrine Teng ok?)

jiale said...

lah zhi cao yo

"Stingray" Loh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"Stingray" Loh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"Stingray" Loh said...

LoL...

This:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/alicia_the_lp_fan/2949172398/in/set-72157608112250643/